Tuesday, June 7

Starlight

Tonight I joined my girlfriend Jilly & a couple of her friends for an evening under the stars at the Starlight Theater. The first broadway show of the summer series started this week which was The King & I starring Lou Diamond Phillips. It was an awesome production with bright, vibrant costumes, lots of singing, dancing, & LD Phillips did a fabulous job as the King.

It was 100 degrees during the day & I had worried it would be miserable sitting outside but lucky for us it cooled off a bit once the sun went down & there was a breeze which helped . It ended up being a fun & relaxing evening with great company. I am looking forward to joining Jilly this summer to a couple more shows - Guys & Dolls & Mamma Mia!

Thanks Jilly for allowing me to be your "date" :)

No comments: