Nest update
It has been 5 days since I checked in on the robin's nest so I thought tonight I would take a pic & see what is going on. To my surprise there are now 5 eggs:
As soon as I opened the door under the deck the mama robin flew away & start squawking like crazy. Out of nowhere papa robin showed up & sat right by her. I got a little nervous thinking those 2 would gang up & attack me so I managed to quickly get a picture & get the heck out of there.
Here is what those two sound like when I am near the nest. Warning: my video skills aren't that great so you may just want to listen rather than watch? :)
Will be checking in on them again Sunday. Can't wait for these little chicks to hatch :)
No comments:
Post a Comment