Tuesday, March 15

Top 2



Top 2 Random Facts About You

1) I can't go to bed knowing there are dishes in the sink & the kitchen is a mess. Call me crazy, but that is how I roll. Shane doesn't get it & I've grown tired trying to explain it to him. I just think there is something comforting about waking up to a nice, clean, uncluttered kitchen in the morning....or maybe I am crazy?!

2) I am ashamed to admit this, but we are currently on our 6th bag of Easter candy here at the Taylor house. Reeses PB Eggs & SweetTart Ducks, Chicks & Bunnies are going to be the death of us.

3 comments:

Keri said...

Shameful I tell you! I am offically banned from the candy aisle at Target. I am out of Speckled M&M's and almost out of Cadbury Mini Eggs. What is a girl to do???

Laine said...

Oh my gosh...I can't leave the kitchen a mess either! It ruins my whole day if I wake up to a mess. Tom doesn't get it either.

Desiree said...

Drew is the same way about the kitchen - the rest of the house can be in filth and squalor but the kitchen must be spotless!

So no, you're not crazy. :-)