
Top 2 Things I've learned about relationships:
1) Compromise is key. Without the willingness or the ability to give & take, then committed relationships & friendships can be at risk for failure. I have learned that there definitely has to be a little bit of both give & take to keep a healthy balance in any relationship...especially my marriage :)
2) Every relationship is a learning tool & prepares you for the next. Pay attention & learn from them. Discover your mistakes & remember theirs. Observe others & learn. Every relationship, no matter how good or bad the ending, no matter how much of a mess it leaves you, can make the next one that much better. I have had many a boyfriend, girlfriend & friends teach me these things & I'm so grateful to every one of them for it. It has helped mold me into the kind of wife, daughter, sister & friend that I am today.
No comments:
Post a Comment