Friday morning weigh-in & I weighed exactly the same as I did a week ago :( Damn - another $5 owed to the pot! It wasn't a good week as far as going to the gym so I have noone to blame but myself.
Also, the Easter candy hit the shelves last week & I just couldn't help myself. I bought 4 bags on Thursday & ate 1/2 a bag of Sweet-Tart chicks & bunnies on the way home from work alone :( I hate to admit it, but I am addicted to Easter candy. It is like crack-cocaine & I can't get enough. I LOVE the Reeses PB Eggs, Whopper mini-Robin Eggs & the Sweet-Tart chicks/bunnies....just to name a few.
There are only 2 more weeks left of our weight-loss contest so I'm hoping I can keep losing and avoiding adding more money to the pot. Vegas is right around the corner also so I need to stay motivated! Until next week...
1 comment:
Heather, I am with you on the Easter Candy. My favorite are the sweet tart jelly beans! I just can't get enough! Erinn
Post a Comment