Friday, February 12

Feeling like poo :(

The last few days in the Taylor house has not been pleasant. Both Shane & I started not feeling well on Wednesday. By Thursday night he had a 101 temp & I was running a low grade temp on & off. He was laid up in the bed feeling miserable & even called in sick to work Friday - he NEVER calls in sick to work so I know he felt miserable. I wasn't feeling bad enough to miss work so I managed to go ahead & go on in. I only worked a half day though which allowed me to run some errands & get home to Shane - poor guy.

Saturday morning we woke up & Shane's fever had finally broke so he felt a bit better but I felt much worse so we both headed to Walgreen's Take Care Clinic. Turns out, I have a double ear infection & bronchitis & Mr. Taylor has the flu with a sinus infection. We are a sickly mess :) We both got an antibiotic & hopefully are on the road to recovery! As soon as I feel up to it, I am wiping down this house with Lysol wipes & giving it a thorough "anti-viral" cleaning! I don't want this crud ever again!

No comments: