"Feb. 19th (Friday) morning, our beloved English Bulldog got out of our fenced yard and has been missing ever since. Last seen around 99th and Rosehill Rd. in Lenexa. Please contact us if you have found a dog matching this description. His name is Pete"I quickly called Linda & told her I think she has this families' bulldog. I told her the address & she said that was 1 block away from her so I gave her the phone number provided & she called to see if "Pete" was theirs. I also emailed the owners & told them I think I knew who had their bulldog & gave Linda's phone number to them also.
Well, I am happy to report that Pete has been returned to his family & are they ever thankful :) I got an email shortly after the reunion from Pete's family thanking us for helping find their beloved boy! I am SO happy that it all worked out in the end & that we helped make it happen.
Later Shane told me that secretly he was disappointed Pete was returned to his owner & that he was excited about possibly "fostering" a bulldog. I told him I was too ;) Are we crazy?!?
1 comment:
How helpful you were to find the dog's owners! I am sure that family was so happy.
And no, I don't think you are crazy. You are a good person!
Post a Comment