Despite feeling yucky, I managed to make it to our Feb Game Night outing. Instead of having someone host this month, we decided to take our festivities out & about. We all met at Houlihan's for a wonderful meal & had a great time catching up with everyone. I had lost my voice for the 2nd day in a row so it was hard for me to communicate with the girls but enjoyed listening to their stories none-the-less. After dinner, we made our way to the movie theatre to see the chic flick "Dear John". I haven't read the book by Nicholas Sparks yet but those that did said the movie pretty much kept true to the book. I really enjoyed the story-line but I think I enjoyed seeing Channing Tatum even more :) He is definitely easy on the eyes! It was a very sweet story & I found it tugging at my heart-strings more than once - or it could just be these darn hormones!? Definitely a great Valentine's weekend movie with the girls! I am now looking very forward to reading the book!
And we can't forget our group photo:

No comments:
Post a Comment