On Jan 15th, we started our own "Biggest Loser contest" at work & I am a participant. We all weighed in to get our official starting weights & everyone submitted $5 to the pot as an "entrance fee". With 23 people participating, the pot started out at $115 - that to me is incentive enough to drop some weight!Every Friday, we are to weigh in at the hospital & if you don't lose at least 1 lb then you have to add $5 to the pot - another incentive to losing some weight. At the end of 8 weeks, whoever has lost the most percentage of body weight will win the money in the pot!
SO, after 2 successful weigh-ins, I am happy to report that I have lost a total of 5 lbs & am well on my way to becoming the Biggest Loser at work AND looking hot in my new swimsuit for Vegas at the end of April!
Only 12 more pounds to go before I hit my goal weight! I just wish I had these two to kick my ass in the gym & get me in shape:

LOVE Bob & Jillian...
3 comments:
great job Heather! You can so do it. Hit me up and we can go work out sometime....and then eat at OTB :)
Great job!! You should check if your cable company has exercise on demand. There are some great workouts on there. Even some with Jillian and Bob. Then you don't have to leave the warm house to work out early in the morning. JEn
Great idea, Heather! I wish I had something like that to motivate me. I, too, am trying to drop some weight. Stay strong! I'm rooting for you!
Post a Comment