Friday, January 15

One Little Monkey...

5:58 am ~ dead asleep & I hear THIS: "Mama - no more night night"

Come to find out that this is Tanner's way of letting my sister know he is done sleeping! I refused to get up that early so I coerced him into laying with me for a little while so we could continue our "bumper party" & lucky for me he was more than willing. We layed there for a half hour talking, giggling & singing - they were the BEST 30 minutes ever! We then moved to the couch to watch "toons" & by then my sister had awoken & said to me "welcome to our world - there is NO sleeping in around here!" Hmmm...maybe tomorrow morning!?!

Later that morning, we were off to Monkey Joe's. When we walked in, I was in awe of the huge inflatable playground that was before me & secretly couldn't wait to get my shoes off and go play with Tanner in all the blown up bouncy-ness! We bounced in everything possible, went up & down the slides & bounced some more. What a fun place it was...even for this BIG kid :) My favorite moment was how everytime Tanner would "jump" he would sing the song "one little monkey jumping on the bed....no more monkies jumping on the bed" ~ I of course had to join in! We sang it over and over...too cute!
Here we are going down the slide:

After a couple of hours of bouncing around, we all headed home for lunch & a much-needed nap. We spent the rest of the day playing & lounging around & we all turned in around 9pm. I am soon finding out that it is early to bed & early to rise in the Trustem household :)


My sister Jen & Cael

No comments: