"Hehher" ~ this is how my nephew Tanner says my name! Too flippin' cute!
I am off to Wisconsin to spend the weekend with my sister & her family. I am so very excited to see them all, especially my newest nephew Cael.
I arrived at their house just in time to go with my sister to pick up my nephew Tanner from daycare. This is what awaited for me behind the front door:
This is Cael ~ how cute is he? LOVE the WI stocking hat :)
We got to the daycare & to say Tanner was excited to see "Aunt Hehher" was an understatement. He had the biggest smile on his face and made the biggest squeal when his momma opened up that car door. I wish I had my camera so I could have taken a picture :(
The rest of the evening involved much snuggling with the nephews & catching up with my sister while my brother-in-law took advantage of my visiting & worked late.
For sleeping arrangements, my sister thought it would be better if I slept in Tanner's room rather than the living room so I asked him if he would like to have a slumber party with Aunt Hehher. He was SO excited! Little did I know the treat I would be in for during our "bumper party" (as Tanner called it)!
No comments:
Post a Comment