5:58am - "Mama...no more night night" *sigh* Should I have expected anything less from Tan Man?!?
Once again, we were up & at 'em early. Tanner was starting to catch on that getting up early meant watching cartoons with "Hehher" because as soon as he crawled into my bed he asked "watch toons?" That kid is too cute!
Ben ended up making breakfast for us and Tanner wanted to help make "cake cakes". He even has his own apron that he wears when he cooks:
Soon it was time for me to pack up and head back home to KC. I couldn't help but feel sad leaving behind my nephews but was looking forward to getting back home to the hubby, furry children & my own bed - minus the human alarm clock :)
2 comments:
So I've spent some time reading your posts and you are my kind of chick! I totally appreciate you coming to check out my blog and I wish we didn't have to be in 'the club'.
Anyway, you're linked up and I'll be staying in touch! We're coming to KC in April - I'm thinking of planning a happy hour for us KC blog peeps. I'll keep you posted!
They are getting so big!!! How cute are they! Dinner...anytime...would LOVE IT! just let me know what works for you! My schedule is pretty flexible. Just whenever Shane is off. :)
Post a Comment