Monday, August 3

Personal Trainer

A couple of months ago I downloaded the program "8 weeks to a 5K" off of iTunes and uploaded it to my iPod. I initially wanted to start this program in hopes that it would make me a better runner.

Unfortunately, I have started this program twice and have failed at keeping it going for reasons too many to count.
Well, today I started it for the 3rd time. My hope is to be able to stick with it and lose the 10+ lbs that I so desperately need to lose. (summer has been cruel to me - could possibly be the one too many trips to DQ or the Buster Bars I have hidden in the freezer?!) I have also added another weight loss ticker at the top of the blog to keep reminding me of my goal.

So, let the training begin...

3 comments:

Nickie said...

good luck....I know you can do it. DQ has gotten the best of us! I had a blizzard for dinner last night! whoops. :)

Cori said...

I'm jealous, my ticker would have more than 10 pounds. lol
If you decide that running is REALLY tolerable, you're welcome to join me in my insane goal of a half marathon. It's the Sunday before Thanksgiving at Corporate Woods. We'd love to have another crazy person! :)

Melissa said...

I started my third time at this program on saturday too. We can do it girlfriend. See ya around the neighborhood. :)