Seems like a few months ago I was blogging about turning another year older and already I am blogging about it AGAIN! Where did the year go? Unfortunately, this years b-day wasn't too exciting since I spent the majority of my day in a car driving back to KC from So Dakota. I was however sent off by my family with b-day wishes, gifts and hugs as well as tons of text messages on my cell phone from friends throughout the day so that was super nice! I arrived home to find a lovely card by my husband, a few cards in the mailbox, tons of b-day greetings on Facebook from friends and spent a relaxing evening on the couch with the hubby & furry-kids watching TV to end my day. Hopefully the next b-day doesn't approach as quickly as this one did!
Here is to another year older....cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment