Sunday, January 11

HT don't feel good :(

Nothing much to report this week due to the fact that I have been sick since last Sunday :( The day I left SD I started not to feel well and then it just spiraled downhill from there. I ended up staying home from work Tues & Wed and feeling yucky the next few days. I went to the Walgreen's Take-Care Clinic Tuesday (which I think is an awesome concept) & was told I have sinusitis, an upper respiratory infection & an ear infection. Nothing a little dose of Amoxicillin can't cure :) It is day 7 and the first day I have felt good in a week. Looks like I am on the road to recovery - which is a good thing because it is Jan 11th & I have yet to take down the X-mas decorations :) That is on my "to-do" list today!


2 comments:

Amy said...

I hope you are feeling better, Heather!

Heather said...

Thanks Amy :)