This morning Shane & I met a couple of my girlfriends out for breakfast at one of our most favorite restaurants - First Watch. He was such a good sport about joining us and he managed to make it through all the girl-talk, laughter and medical-talk created by three chatty women :) What a good husband he is!Once we arrived home, I made my way over to my girlfriend Jilly's house whom I haven't seen since before Thanksgiving. It was SO nice to see her and finally get to catch up and exchange our X-mas gifts with each other! We also ventured out and made a trip to Costco which is always dangerous as I can never escape those kind of places w/out spending at least $100! I did manage to save $10 in coupons though that Jilly so graciously gave me so hey...it was worth the money spent. Once I got home & Shane saw all that I bought he told me that Jilly was a horrible influence on me and that I was grounded from shopping at Costco with her in the near future. Hmmm - maybe I did get carried away?!? :)
*Just kidding Jill - I'm sure with a little sweet talk he will let me come over to "play" again soon :)
No comments:
Post a Comment