#1) Novelty Dog purse @ Burlington

I can see a little girl with this but an adult??? Are you serious?
#2) Holiday Car Accessories @ Target
*this might get you shot in the wrong KC neighborhood3) Kinoki Foot Pads @ Walmart
*ABC & FOX news have proven that these are a scam...a waste of $19.99
4 comments:
You have found some of the craziest stuff out there? I am sure some of these things are in someone's stocking...and then end up as a re-gifted present soon after!
;) amy
That was supposed to be an exclamation point at the beginning...not a question mark! Tee Hee!
Does this mean I should return the "pug purse" I just bought??? Darn! :)
You will not believe this! While I was running in the marathon in Memphis, I saw a car pull up next to me with the rudolph nose and antlers! I busted up laughing, thinking someone actually bought that thing and is using it! It was a good laugh!
Post a Comment