Tonight was an evening full of food, music & fun for the Taylor's. I got home late from work and as soon as I walked in the door, I grabbed the husband and we went next door to our neighbors Brian & Julie's house where they were hosting a Wildtree Tasting Party (www.wildtree.com). It was fun being able to sample all the sauces, dips, oils and snacks that they provide and we of course ended up purchasing a few things to add to our kitchen cupboards :)Once we got our fill of food and the company of our neighbors we made our way to the mexican restaurant El Tapatio here in Spring Hill to meet the game-night girls and their husbands for some cocktails and karaoke. I was unfortunately on-call so drinking "beverages" was limited for me but I think Shane and the rest of the crew drank my share and then some :) Ken was the first brave soul to start off singing and Keri & Michelle soon joined in the fun. A big thank you to Melissa for taking all the fun pics of the evenings festivities!
Serious karaoke skills: Ken, Keri & Michelle
From L to R the WR crew: Michelle, Keri, Melissa, Erinn, Heather
Once everyone had their fun with karaoke, we headed over to Erinn & Jeff's house for some Rock Band. Erinn was a great hostess by providing us all with great snacks, drinks and entertainment. The tequila shots & whiskey soon followed and everyone seemed to be having alot of fun - even me - the sober one :) I took a moment to look around the room at all the wonderful friends we have met since moving to the Woodland Ridge neighborhood 5 years ago and realized how we are so very blessed by such great neighbors and by all these new friendships. We look forward to many more festivities with these wonderful people - especially our upcoming Holiday Progressive Dinner!
No comments:
Post a Comment