"The One With...Exciting News"
While I was at Rudy's enjoying my margarita this evening, I received a text/picture from my sister-in-law Rachel. It was a pic of my niece Joslyn and on her shirt there was a saying - it read: "I'm going to be a Big Sister"! This can only mean one thing - I'm going to be an Aunt once again :) My new little niece or nephew is due in July and I am so very excited and happy for my brother and his family!
3 comments:
Congratulations to the Freier family, blessed again!
And congrats to you! Another lucky kid is going to get to call you "Auntie Heather"!
Congratulations to you Aunt Heather and the whole family. That is adorable!
I am up for dinner whenever you are. Just let me know.
How exciting to be an Aunt again! I know you are an awesome, fun Aunt Heather! :)
Post a Comment