Tuesday, June 24

"The One Where...The Countdown Begins"

Woo hoo! Just incase you were wondering, Christmas is exactly 6 months away! Those that know me, know about my obsession with the Christmas holiday! It is my absolute favorite time of year & when I get into that holiday spirit, you better watch out (...you better not cry...lol - I just suddenly broke out in a X-mas song - see, I'm a freak!) My holiday spirit begins the 2nd week of November when the local radio station (Star 102.1) starts playing X-mas music, the Hobby Lobby starts putting out all the X-mas trees & decorations & after I have attended the annual Holiday Mart. The spirit doesn't end until New Years Day & then I about go into a state of depression after I have taken down the tree & the many decorations around the house. I'll have you know that I'm not the only one who is obsessed with Christmas - my girlriends HK & Deanna (pic below) share my love for the holiday season also - this is probably one of the reasons why we are such great friends :) So start "socking" money away for all those X-mas presents you'll be buying in a few months. We are half way there....

The Mid-America Heart Institute Elves - HT, Deanna & HK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just in Hobby Lobby the other day and thought of you as I walked down an aisle of Christmas decorations.

Have fun planning and decorating!
;)amy