Whoever thought I would become a blogger? Surely not me! MySpace...yes. Facebook...yes. But blogging? Thanks to Nickie for just one more "addiction" of mine that she is responsible for :) I am going to try and add to this weekly so check back often for updates and happenings in HT's life. If you are a fan of Friends (the TV show), you may notice these weekly posts will be titled like the episodes of Friends were titled; “The One With…” or “The One Where…” so I hope I can be creative enough to keep it up the whole time.
First off, you may wonder why I refer to myself as HT!?! Here's the story...
At work I am known as HT - along with my many other nicknames such as princess, Queen, etc. (not sure why :) Co-workers, friends and even the physicians call me HT and have called me this for over 2 years now. I was the only Heather at work since I started there back in 1999. A couple of years ago we hired a girl named Heather K. I can't lie, I was a bit bothered that we had another "Heather" in the lab - I kind of liked being the only one. It took just a few days of people saying our name and us both responding that the initials came into the picture. She is now known as HK and I am known as HT. Not only does she have an awesome name, but she has also become a very special friend in and out of the workplace.
Next, the reason I decided to start "blogging"...
I love to read about the happenings of other peoples lives...especially those who are close to me. I have many friends and family that I don't get to see very often and their own personal websites allow me the chance to peak into their lives and catch up with what has been happening with them. I hope by creating this website and sharing it with you all that you will enjoy the same experience as I have and will look forward to my updates as I do to yours whether it be via website, an email or the phone. So please, bookmark this site and if you would be so kind, check back weekly... just so I'm not writing it to myself :)
2 comments:
WHOOO FREAKING HOOO, YOU STARTED A BLOG. That makes me so happy!.
love it...love you
I love the blog - I will be sure to check it out often. I am really glad to hear you say that spending money makes you happy - I think that runs in the family!! A lot of people just don't get that!!!
Lexy
Post a Comment