Monday, June 11

10 year Blog Anniversary

Woo hoo - Happy Blog Anniversary to me!!!!

10 years ago today I started this little blog known as A Day in the Life of HT & created my very first post. I had NO idea what exactly I would write about as I have never been one to just sit down & write. But here I am 961 posts later so I guess I had some things to share?! Hard to believe that a decade has gone by & I have been blogging about it for that long!?

What once started as a blog mainly written for my family & friends to keep up with the happenings of me & my husband has now turned into a memoir of my life these past 10 years. In that time, I also created a blog about my infertility journey & another blog with recipes I have tried & love!

Wow - so much has happened in that time. So many ups & downs. So many joys. So many memories made. So many life changing events that have shaped me into the person I am today.

When I sat down to start this blog I had no idea how long I would continue it. No idea where it would take me. No idea how it would effect me. But here I am a whole decade later & I am SO glad I started it & stuck with it.

How amazing is it for my son to have this little piece of history of his Mama's life & his families life to have in the future. I would give anything to know about my Mom & Dad & their early years on a daily or weekly basis & what life was like for them when I was growing up.

That right there is the reason why I keep at it....usually a couple months behind but I continue it nonetheless :) I continue to keep up with it for Mason. One day I am going to be gone & all he will have left are the pictures, memories & this blog that he can go back & read to see how full his Mama's life was while being a daughter, a wife, a mother & a friend to many.

I don't know if anyone even reads this blog anymore - other than my Mom :) but if you have been coming back week after week, month after month these past 10 years or even if you are new to the blog then I want to thank you. Thank you for hanging with me this past decade. Thank you for checking in & inspiring me to keep at it every month. I can see the number of people who open my blog to read it so I actually do know it isn't just my mom :)

Trust me, it's not always easy to make the time to sit down & write a blog post or put your life out there or write about serious things every now & then but when I do sit down to write I thoroughly enjoy it & to know that 15 people are checking in every now & then helps me keep wanting to continue.

So if you would be so kind, please leave a comment to let me know that my mom isn't really the only one reading my blog :) And if you have any questions you have been wanting to know include them in your comment! I would be happy to answer them for you!

Here is to the past 10 years & cheers to the next 10 years ahead!! Looking forward to what the future has in store for me & my family!

1 comment:

ErsinCe said...

Teşekkür ederim paylaşım için harika bloglar burada.
Anlamlı Sözler