It's the beginning of June which officially kick-starts the beginning of summer!! We are looking SO forward to summers at the pool, warm weather, busy fun-filled weekends & soaking up time with this kiddo before he is off to Kindergarten in August!!
Mason's favorite sport started this week & he is on the Redwings team. They had professional pictures taken this evening & instead of this Mama paying $30 for them I decided to take a couple with my cell phone instead!
They definitely aren't "professional" by any means but they serve the purpose, we have them as a keepsake & I didn't have to spend any money! Mama for the WIN :)
Mason LOVES playing baseball & enjoys playing alongside with his best friend Greyson. These two are like brothers & it has been so fun watching them play sports together while hanging with his Mama during the practices & games.
I LOVE watching Mase play baseball & I love being a Baseball Mom in the stands. I try to keep my cheering under control but it sometimes does get a little loud & crazy. He's only 5 so I can't imagine how Shane & I will be when he is older!? Hoping we can keep our cheering under control & don't end up like one of "those" parents - LOL :)
No comments:
Post a Comment