So since I won't be here I needed to get Mason's Valentines for his friends & the teachers gifts ready early. For the kiddos, I ended up making the same Valentines that I made last year but instead of the ten I made last time I had to make 24 this year.
Mason had so much fun helping me put the bubbles & Blow pops in all the baggies & then helped me staple the message to the baggies. Yet another Pinterest-inspired idea:
For the teachers I turned to Pinterest for some ideas & came across this super cute idea:
It is hand soap from Bath & Body Works that I put into a cellophane bag with candy at the bottom & attached a little note that said "Hands Down - You're the best teacher around!" I think they turned out SO cute!!
I also couldn't forget my two favorite Valentines so I made each of them a little V-Day package with candy & cards & hid them in the closet for them to open up on Sunday which is Valentines Day.Hoping my little man has a super fun Valentine's Day party on Friday at daycare & can't wait to FaceTime with him & here all about it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment