Monday, February 29

Stitch Fix #5

Today I got home & my favorite box was sitting there waiting for me :) I just love when I see that Stitch Fix has made a delivery! I am always so anxious to see what my personal stylist Sara N. has picked for me in each delivery. Let's take a peek, shall we??
So the items in this month's "fix" was:
1) olive green colored Cargo Jacket
2) hot-pink colored 3/4 sleeve blouse
3) black/white T-shirt dress
4) Maxi dress
5) blue fringy suede sandal

Unfortunately this months pieces were a 2/5 for me. I was on the fence about a couple of items but once I figured out what it would cost to keep them it was an easy decision to send them back.

So what items did I end up keeping??

I kept the hot-pink Marele Pleat Detail Blouse:
From the moment I saw this blouse in the box, I knew it would be a keeper. I loved the color, the fabric & the way this blouse felt on! It was SO comfy & I especially loved how the back was longer than the front to cover up my "junk in the trunk"! I can dress this blouse up with a pair of nice pants for church or wear jeans for a more casual look!
 
The 2nd item I kept was the Abella Maxi dress. This dress was SO soft, SO comfy & it fit really well. I paired it with the denim jacket I got in a previous Fix & loved the look! I also have a navy cardigan that would look great also! Definitely excited about this one :)
The Cargo jacket was cute on but I have a bunch of spring jackets already in the closet & didn't want to spend the price they wanted for yet another coat. The Leighann T-shirt dress was cute in the box but was too small on my body so back in the return bag it went. The Dinky Fringe Sandal was just not my thing. I am not a fan of suede toed sandals OR a fan of fringe so it too got returned.

My next SF box is scheduled for mid-April so we will see what surprises I receive in that box. Leather leggings, a casual summer dress & more sandals are on my "wish-list" so we will see what Sara N. finds for me next time around!

Stay tuned....

No comments: