Friday, July 31

Ted's & Friends

The "game-night" girls gathered together for dinner this evening so Mase & I joined these lovely ladies for dinner at a new Mexican restaurant - Ted's Cafe Escondido. 

I wasn't sure if I was going to make it or not as Shane ended up being out of town longer than usual this week. If I went I would have to bring Mason & these days I never quite know what mood he is going to be in once I pick him up from daycare! 
 
I hadn't seen many of these girls in months & I really wanted to see them & catch up so I decided to test Mason's mood & luckily for me he was quite the happy camper at pickup. So I notified the girls that Ted's was a go!
 We got their a bit late but quickly found the girls, settled in our seats, ordered our dinner & had a great time catching up with everyone. Mason ended up being a very well-behaved 2 year old for once & loved his "esa-diya" (quesadilla) & rice along with the chips & cheese sauce & yummy complimentary sopapillas.

So glad to get to spend a little bit of quality time with these ladies & hoping we can get together this fall once the summer activities die down & school gets back in session!

No comments: