Sunday, July 5

Playdate with Olivia

My co-worker & dear friend Leann mentioned to me a few weeks ago that she & her little girl had never been to Deanna Rose Farmstead. As soon as I heard that come out of her mouth I demanded a play-date be scheduled with these two!!

We made plans to go the day after the 4th & met after church before the day got too hot. I had told Mason that Olivia had never been to DRF before so he would have to show her the ropes which he did every so proudly.

When we made our way into the farm we made our usual 1st stop at the chickens, then went & saw the baby cows & then Mase showed Olivia how to feed the baby goats.
I had bought a ticket for Mase to ride the pony but for some reason he wanted nothing to do with riding the horse. So we chose to feed the ducks in the pond instead. We made our way over to the general stores where we sat for a bit & had snacks & water. Then it was time to hit the other side of the farm.

Leann & Miss Olivia fed the bigger goats:
While Mase ran around in the children's gardens:
 
 
 We stopped to pet the bigger horses & take a group photo:
We had such a fun morning & can't wait to get these two littles together again soon for another fun play-date!!

No comments: