Sunday, December 22

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Today the hubby & I enjoyed our first outing together without Mason. After 10 months, we decided it was time to start spending some "one on one" time with each other again doing the things we love to do & get back to "dating". We are going to try & do this at least once a month.

I had asked my brother Steve & his wife Meghan if they would would want to spend an afternoon with their God child & they said yes without hesitation. So they made there way to our house & we made our way downtown to the Sprint Center to watch the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert.
I went to this concert last year with my dear friend Jill & loved it so I was looking very forward to seeing them again. They are one of my favorite Christmas musicians & always stir up the Christmas spirit whenever I hear their songs.
This is my 3rd time seeing them & they were again amazing! They played Christmas music, music from other artists, songs from their new & old albums as well as all my favorites. The show started at 3pm & three hours later they were STILL playing!!
All the different singers were awesome as well as all the lights, lasers & strobe light effects!
It was a great afternoon spent with the hubby & so nice knowing that Mason was in such good hands. He had so much fun with Uncle Steve & Aunt Meggie! 

If you ever get the opportunity to go see TSO in concert I would highly recommend it! You definitely won't walk away disappointed!

No comments: