Monday, October 21

Wisconsin - Day 4

Monday - Tanner was off to school early in the morning & my sister had a Dr's appointment late morning so I stayed home with Mase, Jensen & Cael. Gave me a whole new perspective of life with 3 kids under 3...not sure I want to make that leap?! I definitely give my sister & her husband kudos for parenting 3 kids under 5 & soon to be 4 come end of November. Although it is a bit chaotic & crazy around their house, they do an amazing job!

Later that afternoon Tanner had swim lessons so my sister took all the kids with her while Mason & I headed to the outlet mall for a bit of shopping. 
The Outlet Shoppes at Oshkosh has some great shopping & I always enjoy going there when I visit my sister. It was super cold out so we didn't stay long but we managed to hit several of my favorite stores while there. Mase got some new clothes at Oshkosh B'Gosh (which originated in Oshkosh, Wisconsin back in 1895 - a little history tidbit for you :) & a new winter coat, gloves & cute hat to match at the Children's Place outlet store. Mommy checked out the Coach store but didn't see anything I just HAD to have - which is a first ;)

The rest of the evening was spent packing things up for our departure the next morning & more play-time with the cousins.

No comments: