The hubby has gone & bought himself a new "toy". Surprisingly it doesn't have wheels OR a motor. It is a smoker & he is having much fun trying out new things to smoke.
I can't lie...I too am enjoying tasting all these newly smoked edibles :) The very first thing he smoked were baby back ribs. Here is a pic of the "trial-run" ribs all rubbed down & ready to go:
And after 6 hours of smoking & cooking here is the end result:
I must say they were absolutely DEE-LISH & I may be a bit biased but I think they were pretty much the best ribs I have ever sank my teeth into! The hubby was quite proud of himself & has now found a new hobby. Since then he has smoked ribs one additional time which were just as tasty as the first!
Lucky for me it looks like he will be smoking brisket & some baked beans this weekend! I am looking very forward to being his "taste-tester" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment