Symptoms: Heartburn/reflux, starting to get really tired by mid-day, fatigued & uncomfortable, feel the need to pee all. the. time.
Weight gain/loss: + 1 lb (total of 19 lbs gained so far)
Sleep: No changes here. Fall asleep easily, toss & turn almost every 2 hours to get comfortable, awake at 4am & if I am lucky I fall back to sleep.
Food cravings/aversions: been enjoying extra sweets this week!
Movement? oh yes - all the time! Baby T is head down & feet up - in my ribs! Feels lovely when you get a swift kick to the ribs, let me tell ya!
What I miss: the usual....cold turkey sandwiches, wine, ice cold beer, sleeping through the night.
Best moment(s) this week: my baby shower thrown by my "work family"
What I'm looking forward to: an evening with dear girlfriends this Friday for my 3rd baby shower
Next appointment: Wed, Dec 12 - weekly biophysical ultrasound & NST check
Next appointment: Wed, Dec 12 - weekly biophysical ultrasound & NST check
Milestones: Now is the time where I start gaining about a pound a week & roughly half of that goes right to Baby T. In fact, he'll gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. He has now developed sensitivity to temperature & has toenails, fingernails, & real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). His skin is becoming soft & smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth.
Good to know: Thanks to their recently matured lungs & a strengthening immune system, over 90% of babies born in their 32nd week survive! Let's hope Baby T doesn't get any ideas - I would much rather he arrive when he is done baking!
3 comments:
you look beautiful!! getting so close :)
You look so good in red! And I really hope you post pictures of the nursery, I live for stuff like that!
You are radiant. Love your updates.
Post a Comment