Last Wednesday I had my 24 week growth scan & when Baby T appeared on the monitor he was sucking his thumb - it was so stinkin' cute! Then we watched him pull his thumb out of his mouth & yawned - amazing! I am always in awe when I get to see him on the monitor & see how much he has grown since the last scan.
The tech did all her measurements (size of head, belly, femur bone, & arm bone) & Baby T proves to still be an over-achiever. I was 24w2d at my scan & he measured 25 weeks 3 days, is in the 64th percentile for size at this stage (50% is average), weighs 1 lb 10 oz & all looks good with his organs. So relieved to hear such good news!
Here are a couple of pics from the scan:
Baby T's face:
Baby T's foot:
My next appointment is in 2 weeks where I will do my glucose tolerance test in the morning & then later in the afternoon I will see my OB for my usual checks.
So very thankful all is going good thus far!


1 comment:
I love the tiny foot!!! =)
Post a Comment