Wednesday, May 2

Day 5 - WI here I come

Woke up early this morning, said good-bye to the girls, so-long to the beach & then HK & I made our way to the airport.

Next stop - Milwaukee, Wisconsin

The plane ride to Milwaukee was a little over 2 hours & uneventful. I arrived safely, rented a car & made the 1 1/2 hour drive to where my sister & her family live. I pulled up to the house, got out of the car & was greeted by these two little cuties:
As soon as they saw me, they jumped off that gator, ran to "Aunt Hedder" & gave me the biggest hug. Oh how I have missed them! After lots of hugs & kisses, I headed into the house & met my niece for the first time:
I fell instantly in love!!

She is such a sweetie pie! I thought I loved hanging with my girls in Destin, but I must say I loved hanging out with this little girl even more!!
I spent the rest of the day chillin' & catching up with my sister, played with the boys & snuggled with my niece any chance I could get!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Love the picture of you and sweet Jensen!