For this is truly what the meaning of Christmas is all about - Happy Birthday Jesus!Our Christmas morning began by following tradition of sleeping in late, opening our gifts with the furries & then I make a huge breakfast.
Here are a few pics of our morning:
Millie opening up her new Nylabone. I think she likes it!
Bubba opening up his new "stuffie"
I had to help Neo open his gifts....& so did the bullies :)
Shane LOVED his new bulldog flannel jammie pants - from the furries of course :)
It was funny how the bulldogs were attentive to every single present we opened while Neo could have cared less. Not sure why, but those bullies go crazy when we open presents around them. And as usual, here is a pic of Millie hoarding all the toys:
Santa ended up being very good to me so I guess I was a "good" girl this year!? Shane didn't do so bad himself & of course the furries were spoiled rotten :)
Hoping you all were able to enjoy the Christmas weekend with your loved ones!
1 comment:
So amazing!
Can I be like you when I grow up? :-)
Post a Comment