Saturday, December 24

Hustle Bustle

My days & nights in December have been filled with chaotic craziness. December is always a busy month for most but for some reason it seems to be more busy than usual for us?!

In the last few weeks, I have spent many late nights at work, taken a lot of additional call, spent my spare time X-mas shopping, decorating the house in it's annual holiday decor, attending holiday dinners, parties & gatherings with girlfriends, hosting parties, wrapping gifts, baking holiday goodies, spending time with Shane's side of the family & just living life.

Honestly, I hate being this busy but when I think about it, I realize how blessed I am by all this "busy-ness". It means I am employed at a great job, I can make extra money when I want to, I am lucky to have a car & money so I can shop, buy presents for others & groceries so we can eat. We are blessed to be surrounded by wonderful things & a roof over our heads. All these dinners, parties & gatherings mean I am blessed with wonderful friendships. The ability to bake holiday goods means my neighbors will receive a "goody-tray" from the Taylor's again this year & knowing they look forward to & love this little yearly tradition warms my heart! Spending time with family is what gathering for the holiday's is all about & I am blessed to have a wonderful family on my side as well as Shane's side that we are able to spend time with.

So as we gather with loved ones this Christmas & welcome a new year, we wish for you & your family many blessings, good health & much happiness.

Merry Christmas from the Taylor's :)

No comments: