Saturday, December 24

Millie ♥'s Christmas

Millie is obsessed with wrapped presents. It doesn't matter what is inside - she just KNOWS there are treats in that pretty wrapped box or maybe even some bullie toys or stuffies in there & tries her best to get inside the box. I have a hard time keeping gifts under the tree because Millie will have to check them all out, one by one, sniffing them, pawing at them, moving them out from under the tree & trying to get them open. Lil' stinker!

If she isn't messing with the presents, she is laying UNDER the tree. She loves to sleep under there, gather all her toys & hide them under there, lay under the tree chewing on her ball & play "hide & go seek" from her Momma under the tree.

I thought I would be sneaky & put all the furries wrapped gifts on the kitchen table in a bag until Christmas morning but I failed to forget dog's have amazing noses & can sniff out anything - especially when they are new Cuz balls, treats, stuffies & Nylabones :)

This is what we have had to put up with during the days leading up to Christmas...
(video will take a couple of minutes to load)



She is truly like a little kid when it comes to gifts & loving Christmas.

No comments: