Once inside, I spotted the girls right away. Miss Sofia was looking adorable & quite fashionable in her little holiday dress with matching hat & Desiree looked gorgeous - as always! We spent a couple of hours getting all caught up with each other over beverages, cheeseburgers & sweet potato fries. I think even Miss Sofia enjoyed the girl-time!
Monday, November 28
Yard House
My girlfriend Desiree & her daughter Miss Sofia were in town this past week visiting family & I got the pleasure of meeting them both for dinner tonight before they headed back home to Dallas. I made my way up to the Legends after work & met these lovely ladies at Yard House. I had never been there before so I was looking forward to trying out a new place.
Once inside, I spotted the girls right away. Miss Sofia was looking adorable & quite fashionable in her little holiday dress with matching hat & Desiree looked gorgeous - as always! We spent a couple of hours getting all caught up with each other over beverages, cheeseburgers & sweet potato fries. I think even Miss Sofia enjoyed the girl-time!
It was SO wonderful to get to see them both & I look forward to seeing them again when they are back in town for Miss Sofia's 1st birthday in April!
Once inside, I spotted the girls right away. Miss Sofia was looking adorable & quite fashionable in her little holiday dress with matching hat & Desiree looked gorgeous - as always! We spent a couple of hours getting all caught up with each other over beverages, cheeseburgers & sweet potato fries. I think even Miss Sofia enjoyed the girl-time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
MUAH!!!
Post a Comment