Rolled back into town around 3pm, kissed the furries, unpacked, jumped in the shower & an hour later I was off again to meet my girlfriends for a concert out at Starlight Theater. The entertainers for the night was Train & Maroon 5. I have been looking forward to this concert since the day I bought the tickets. I LOVE both these bands & couldn't wait to see them. I was originally supposed to go with my friend Jilly but unfortunately she became ill earlier in the morning so I called my girlfriend Melissa to see if she was able to go. She jumped at the chance to come along & I was glad that she could join me but was also sad that Jilly wasn't feeling well & unable to go :(
Melissa picked me up & we made our way out to Starlight. We were meeting my co-worker Lori & her girlfriend Laura as well but we first made a point to nibble on some app's & have a cocktail before heading in to find our seats.
We eventually made our way inside just in time to see the opening act: Matt Nathanson. He is known for his song "Come On Get Higher". He sounded really good & did a really good job with crowd participation & getting us all pumped for the next two acts.After a short intermission, the lights dimmed & we heard the loud sound of a freight train. The crowd went wild & Train started the show singing their song "Parachute".
They got the crowd going by opening up with their popular song "Moves Like Jagger" & sang all the crowd favorites for 75 minutes. Here's a little "teaser" for those of you who weren't there:
We had a GREAT time & I was definitely wore out from all the dancing by the time the concert was over. Can't say I have "moves like Jagger" but I sure gave it my best!Thanks Melissa for being such a fun date & for sharing your pics with me :)



No comments:
Post a Comment