Well, my husband decided a couple of months ago it was time to paint the exterior of our house. I thought great - I will start shopping around & getting some estimates on painters.
Um - wrong!
My darling husband informed me that there would be no need for hiring painters because WE were going to paint the house ourselves.
Say what???
Yeah - you read that right! So Shane took last week off of work & got the house ready to paint by power washing it, caulking it & even replacing some wood rotted trim.Starting this weekend, I had a paint-brush in my hand from sun up until sun down both days while spending quality-time with the hubby (as he calls it) & painting away until I just couldn't paint any more. We managed to finish the front & one side of the house in 2 days - by ourselves & I must say I am loving the color!
So forgive me if the blog is lacking in posts for the next few weeks. I usually write all my posts on the weekends but I am pretty sure I will be spending my next few weekends with a paint brush in hand.
Will post before & after pictures once we are all finished!
Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment