Wednesday, September 14

Big Brother

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE the show Big Brother. For those of you who don't know what BB is, it is a TV show in which a group of people live together in a large house, isolated from the outside world for almost 3 months & are continuously watched by television cameras. One house guest is voted off each week until there are only 2 left standing. The person voted for by the evicted house guests wins $500,000. I have watched all 13 seasons of BB. It is very addictive & I look SO forward to watching it every summer.

It begins the first week of July, lasts until mid September & is on 3 nights a week. I started out watching this show with my brother Steve when he lived with me during the summers & then I got my husband hooked on it. A couple months ago during dinner with the game-night girls, we all discovered that we were all watching it & decided to get together for the finale.

So on finale night we headed over to Melissa's for snacks, beverages & the end to BB for the season. Surprisingly, we were all "Team Rachel" but the majority didn't start out that way beginning of the season. She ended up winning the money & sadly, another season of Big Brother came to a close.


As always, it was much fun to spend the evening with these girls: Melissa, Michelle, Me & Natalie


Until next season...

No comments: