Top 2 Things You Collect
1) Coffee mugs - whenever I travel, I always make sure to purchase a coffee mug from where I visited before I leave. It drives my husband insane when he sees me come home with yet another mug since we have run out of room in the cabinet to store them all. I haven't counted them lately, but last count I had 20+ mugs & always room for more :)
2) Socks - I have at least 7 pairs of fun socks for every holiday during the year with Christmas being an exception. Last count I had 19 pairs of X-mas socks & I add a pair to my collection every year. I usually bust out the X-mas socks starting Dec 1st. Pretty soon I will have a pair for every day in Dec :) I also have "lucky" socks, bulldog socks, smiley face socks, slipper socks - oh the list is long!

4 comments:
I started my mug collection too..:)
Here’s My Top Two Collection
Love holiday socks!
Love your blog! I have a ton of coffee mugs too. But none that are very special.
I'm a new follower.
Amy's Life @
www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com
These are great things to collect! My mom collects coffee mugs too!
Post a Comment