Sunday, April 10

Busy Bee

So what have I been up to these last few weeks that have left my blog post-less you ask?

Well, the last 2 weekends have consisted of this:
Evenings spent relaxing watching this: And some of this:

And a whole heck of a lot of this:

Because I have been taking a lot of this:
It amazes me how quick life & the weeks
pass you by. We are already 10 days into April & honestly I have no idea where March went. I am however thankful for the warmer weather & to have put old man winter & the snowy days behind us.

With spring comes BBQ gatherings with the neighbors, spending time reading on the patio, doing some "spring cleaning" around the house as well as completing a few projects (painting/new carpet) & getting the spring flowers planted.

Going to be a busy bee through May & hopefully I will have more to blog about!?

No comments: