Tuesday, April 12

Welcome Miss Sofia

Remember the baby shower I went to in February for my dear friend Desiree??? Well, ever since the phone call I got from her back in August telling me that she was pregnant, I have been anxiously awaiting these last 8 months for this day:

I am SO happy to announce the arrival of Miss Sofia...
Miss Sofia Ines was born on 4/11/11 at 4:54 pm weighing in at 7 lbs 1 oz & 20 inches long. Is she not adorable? I can hardly wait to hear all about Desiree's birth story & how this beautiful girl came into the world. I'm sure it will be very entertaining as most of her blog posts are :)

Congrats to this beautiful family & welcome Miss Sofia...they are so very blessed!

5 comments:

Keri said...

What a pretty little lady!

M... said...

Thanks for posting about Sofia's arrival -- I've been checking each day to see if Desiree had posted about her arrival. What wonderful news!

naijababelove said...

Thanks for the update. Was wondering how everything went. :)

Desiree said...

Thank you for doing this - I've been in my little cocoon but i wanted to put something up! :-)

Sorry I didnt text you sooner, but I'm glad you're friends with my brother on fb. I wanted you to know sooner, but your number was in my phone and it all happened so fast I couldnt give it to Drew.

Typing one-handed is hard but I can't put her down!! :-)

Amy said...

What a beautiful baby!

Congrats.