It's been quite awhile since I participated in Domestic Momma's Top 2 so thought I might get back into it & join the fun with this weeks' topic:
Top 2 Favorite Drinks (alcoholic or non)
Top 2 Favorite Drinks (alcoholic or non)
1) Iced Tea - I drink iced tea year round. In the summertime it is sun-tea & in the winter it is brewed tea. Sometimes it is flavored with peach being my favorite. Always plain, no sweetener, no lemon with LOTS of ice. I actually made my first pitcher of sun-tea yesterday! Mmmmm...

2) Watermelon Mojitos - had this yummy beverage at a girlfriends' house a few weeks ago & they have become a quick favorite of mine. So refreshing & light - perfect for the summer-time!


2 comments:
I LOVE TOP TWO TUESDAY's
Don't you:)
I love WATERMELON so much
xoxo
bB
please stop by and say hi.
www.itsybitsybrianna.wordpress.com
I never had a watermelon mojito... I think I need to try!
Post a Comment