Sunday, June 14

Vegas - Day #4

This morning HK, Deb, Jennifer and myself got up early and made our way over to Caeser's Palace to enjoy a morning at their spa. I was SO excited to get to share this experience with the girls as I went there last September and LOVED it!

We were first given a tour of the all that the spa has to offer. Then we were given lockers where we changed into these heavenly robes. We all started off by getting 50 min massages and enjoyed the huge selection of coffee, teas, juices, water, fruit and other snacks while we waited to be called on.

After 60 minutes of absolute heaven, we all met up and made our way first to the eucalyptus sauna room and after 20 minutes of that we headed over to the roman baths/jacuzzi room.

Last but not least, we finished our spa experience in the arctic ice room where it was a chilly 55 degrees. We exfoliated our skin with ice chips and then moisturized with the falling snow flakes which were actually lotion flakes. Definitely a great way to close up the pores and end your spa experience! We then made our way to the shower facilites where we got ready for the rest of the day. All the ladies LOVED their spa experience and we can't wait to return!

We walked back to the hotel, checked out, enjoyed the champagne brunch buffet there at Treasure Island and then made our way to the airport for our 5pm flight. We were patiently waiting for our flight to board when they announced it was delayed until 6pm...then they announced it was delayed until 6:30pm. By this point we were all so ready to get back home and the group was the quietest I had heard them all weekend. We finally boarded and got off the ground shortly after 7pm and arrived in KC around midnight. Ended up pulling into the driveway a little after 1am and crashed into bed exhausted from the weekend festivites. Thank goodness I had Monday off! I definitely needed it to recover!


And so, another wonderful girls weekend behind us! There is already talk about where we are going next year...

1 comment:

Nickie said...

I am so jealous of your girl trips. It sounds like you have a great time. You look FANTASTIC! I can't believe how long it has been since I seen you. :(
glad you had such a good time.