Monday, June 15

Is that a Harley in my garage?

So before I left for Vegas, there was talk from my husband about going to "look at" a Harley Davidson motorcycle down in Pleasant Hill, MO. We had talked about the potential of buying a Harley and as far as I know he was just doing some research on them as to which one he wanted to get. Little did I know he already had one in mind & was determined to buy one if a "deal" came along too good to pass up.

Well, as I pulled into the garage at 1 am last evening, there it was: a 2002 Harley Davidson Deuce. He was SO very excited to show it to me today and I must say it is a beautiful bike - and it doesn't hurt that he looks super hot on it wearing all his Harley apparel :) The price he paid for it was a steal and he couldn't be more excited. Now we just need to buy me a helmet so I can go riding with him - I wonder if they make them in pink & black?!?


Now he just needs to sell the dirt bike, so if anyone reading this is interested or knows of anyone looking to buy a Honda dirt-bike, please let me know!

2 comments:

Nickie said...

Holy cow does your husband pick some fancy toys! That is awesome!!!

Cori said...

Wow. There are no words.

Can't wait to see pics of the two of you on it! :)