Monday, June 22

Helmet research

Did a little research today regarding motorcycle helmets and I am SO excited to have found a couple of pink & black ones that I really like! Now I just need to figure out which one I want to get:

HELMET A:
OR

HELMET B:What do you think???

5 comments:

Nickie said...

I vote B

Anonymous said...

I can't view the pictures but I vote for the pink one! Then you need to get a satin jacket that says Pink Ladies on the back...just like in the movie Grease:)

Michelle

Cori said...

I also Vote B. Darling!

Anonymous said...

Are those really going to protect your head???? Don't you need something a little more hefty. My bike helmet looks like it has more protection. Hey this is just coming from someone who sees people after their motorcycle accidents. Jen

Heather said...

So I guess "anonymous Jen" (who is actually my sister) doesn't like my choice of helmets?!?