I have found yet another "must-have" that I need to share with you all. It is called the Magic Bullet Blender and it is awesome! This little machine will peel, chop, mix, blend, whip, and grind until your little heart is content. It will whip up fruit smoothies, milkshakes, salsa, margaritas, pancake batter, dips, scrambled eggs and SO much more in no time flat!
My favorite thing to make in it is fruit smoothies for breakfast. I just whip one up in less than 2 minutes and I am out the door with my handy little cup that I mixed everything in. With the additional attachment cups you don't have to worry about washing a dirty cup for the next day! They are dishwasher & microwave safe which is one more reason why I love it! It also comes with a 10-sec recipe mini-cookbook which has great recipes in it!
The cheapest place I have found to buy the Magic Bullet is at Costco for $49.99. It comes with 22 pieces where most stores on-line only have 17 pieces. Now the only problem is where do I store this little blender of "magic"?!?
1 comment:
When I am actually doing my Isagenix program...this item comes in so handy and does a great job. Great find!
Post a Comment