Friday, May 8

Girl's Game Night

It is once again time for our monthly girl's game night and this evening Michelle was our hostess with the mostest :) It ended up being a small gathering of girl's but much fun nonetheless!

The game Michelle picked to play for the evening was UNO Attack! It is very similar to the old-school version of the UNO card game but with many more twists and a fun little machine that will spit cards out at you when you least expect it!

There were many laughs during the evening...especially after we moved the party outside on the deck. Michelle's deck has two large bird feeders on them and anyone that knows me knows I have a HUGE phobia of birds. Well, while we were playing the game, birds kept coming and landing on the feeders to eat and I had my eye on them the entire time making sure they wouldn't attack! It was quite humorous for the girl's to watch my paranoid-self and I'm so glad I could entertain them! Later on, when the June bugs starting flying in for a landing in our hair, we moved the party back inside :)

Thanks girls for a much needed, fun evening and thanks Michelle for hosting!
Front L-R: Michelle, Heather, Melissa & Erinn

No comments: