Thursday, May 14

Big Brother

This weekend my brother Steve is graduating from Nursing school so my entire family is coming to KC for the graduation festivities. I picked up my sister Jen and nephew Tanner at the airport this morning and my parents and other brother Chris drove from SD and arrived around dinner time. As everyone got to our house, Tanner was wearing this cute little shirt to deliver a message to us all:

If you can't read it, it says "I'm going to be a big brother"!

Looks like there will be another addition to the family first week of December :) We are all very excited for my sister & her husband & I am looking forward to having another niece or nephew to spoil rotten!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ah look at those cheeks. Bet he is sore after a family get together...with all the possible pinching. Congrats on being an Aunt again. Thinking about ya. Hugs! Mel~